Support for design firms going overseas
1. KODFA Ningbo Design Center (Opened in Oct. 20, 2011)
Serve as a holistic support center for Korean design firms to enter into the Chinese market in industrial design and identify design business opportunities.
Operation: joint operation of participants (Eligible participants)
- Members and design firms for the areas of graphic, package, product, environment and multimedia design
- Currently, Dozens of session (May 2011 – April 2014) is in operation.
Operational performance of 2010 - 2014
- Participated in Several Chinese exhibitions (Beijing, Dalian, Shunde, Tianjin, Ningbo)
- Held several business consulting meetings (Dalian, Cixi, Tianjin, Yuyao, Guangzhou, Ningbo)
- Made promotional brochures and distributed to Chinese manufacturing companies
- Opened web page, promoted in financial newspaper and design magazines
2. Overseas design sharing projects
- Goal : Build a networking infrastructure through sustained exchanges with developing countries
- 2011 : Malaysia (Intensive stage), Philippines (Early stage)